One of [Roberta’s] most appealing qualities is, perhaps, her friendly impulse to help others … .She often went to sit with an ill neighbor, watched the baby of her mother’s friend, and rather patiently helped her younger sister with her studies. In none of these things was she consistent. She often promised her services and, with no explanation, failed to appear … .She would stop to pet a puppy, take crumbs out to the birds, and comfort a stray cat. Yet, when her own dog was killed by an automobile, she showed only the most fleeting and superficial signs of concern.
Psychopathy in Women, in Handbook of Psychopathy [via]
One of these things is not like the other, in that only one is real.
- constructivee-destructionn reblogged this from constructivee-destructionn
- the-lunar-republic reblogged this from ghost1010
- ghost1010 reblogged this from psydoctor8
- fatinely-yours likes this
- earthlinggirl likes this
- funlaced reblogged this from psydoctor8
- utopiamatter reblogged this from psydoctor8
- sleepinthesky likes this
- mortalterror likes this
- varsitygijane reblogged this from psydoctor8
- lifeinashes likes this
- niamson likes this
- thoughtcontainment said: Chilling.
- lilmisspretty likes this
- bushel-of-apples reblogged this from psydoctor8
- considermoon likes this
- constructivee-destructionn likes this
- charlinzard reblogged this from psydoctor8
- chrisinthestudio reblogged this from psydoctor8
- chrisinthestudio said: I love how this made my answer to it just sort of condensate out of thin air.
- chrisinthestudio likes this
- livemadly likes this
- mould-me likes this
- visceralghost reblogged this from psydoctor8
- portorock likes this
- psydoctor8 posted this