"I seem to spend ages talking about neurons, synapses, action potentials, connections,neurotransmitters, and different brain areas. But for all that, a lot of people don’t really know what a neuron looks like and where the connections are taking place. So it’s time to get back to basics. And that means a neuron (of course, things can get WAY more basic and in turn get more complicated, but we’re sticking with the neurons for now).” Via click thru for more.
Great Job on breakin it down, Sci! boogie woogie woogie.
- sereia-vvz likes this
- oneofthosedeafmutes likes this
- savemyteethforthewolf reblogged this from psydoctor8
- necnill reblogged this from psydoctor8
- necnill likes this
- ekom-aka-makoma reblogged this from takethisintoconsideration
- ekom-aka-makoma likes this
- takethisintoconsideration reblogged this from psydoctor8 and added:
- takethisintoconsideration likes this
- colepierce reblogged this from psydoctor8
- aatombomb said: boogie oogie oogie
- approachingsignificance likes this
- portorock likes this
- psydoctor8 posted this